Choosing a country of your dreams and making that dream a reality is a big task and involves a lot of thought process. For a variety of reasons, many overseas students are interested in pursuing an advanced degree in the United States. There are plenty of options for overseas students in the United States, but determining whether the rewards outweigh the challenges of coming to a new country can be difficult. If you're thinking about going to a college or university in the United States, look at the benefits, obstacles, and prospects you'll face so you can make an informed decision and take the next step toward a brighter future.
Because of its well-deserved reputation as a centre of intellectual achievement, Europe can be a very appealing location for students. The following are some of the reasons why to study in Europe:
- Europe, with its 50 countries dispersed throughout its land mass, offers a diverse range of educational opportunities, and practically all European countries welcome international students.
- Universities in Europe are committed to providing high-quality education and have some of the greatest educational systems in the world.
- The quality of your education should be a primary priority, and Europe, as previously stated, is regarded as a global powerhouse of academic achievement. However, academics aren't the sole incentive to relocate to another country.
- The rich history of Europe has left an indelible influence on the world. In Europe, a variety of ideas, theories, and concepts were investigated and some were solidified – not only in academics, but also in sectors such as politics, philosophy, economics, and others.
- Europe has its sights set on the future. Its universities provide cutting-edge technology and cutting-edge facilities to ensure that they are educating tomorrow's leaders.
- In recent years, international experience has grown increasingly crucial. Employees who have stepped outside of their "personal bubble," such as studying or living overseas, are sought by both large and small businesses. Many universities will assist international students in finding internships and jobs.
- School level certificates stating completion and qualification of school level studies
- Proof of english through exams like TOEFL/IELTS
- TLetter of recommendations
- Medical certificates
- Proof of funds for your lifestyle and survival in the selected country
Cost Of Living
Tuition fee differs for different countries and universities, some of which are specified as follows for international students:
|COUNTRY||UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL||POST-GRADUATE LEVEL/MASTER’S DEGREE|
|UNITED KINGDOM||£10,000 per year||£11,000-£32000 per year|
|FRANCE||€2,770 per year||€3,770 per year|
|GERMANY( for Baden-Württemberg, else undergraduate and doctoral level, tuitions fees are not charged from the students)||€3,000 per year||€20,000 per year|
Food in Europe costs around 15 euros for one meal and depends on the type of place where you are having it and what you order.
The cost of transportation in different European countries varies. There are cities in Europe with a low cost of living and relatively low transportation costs.
In Europe, there are three primary intakes: Fall, Winter, and Summer. The most popular intake is fall, when universities offer the majority of courses. Many students prefer the September intake, followed by the winter intake in January, and the summer intake in May.